Business Days and the Romanian Association for Electronic and Software Industry, Timișoara branch (ARIES-TM) invites you on April 6, 2016 to a discussion with Mr. Marius Bostan, Minister of Communications and Information Society, which will take place between 11:30 and 13:00 at the VIP Lounge, Senator Hotel and Expovest, on the sidelines of the Timişoara Business Days event.
Entrepreneurs and managers active in the IT and Electronics industry in the Western Region are expected at the event. Participation is free, but access is by invitation only. There are 35 seats available.
The community of local IT companies will also benefit from the presence of Mr. Daniel Giurea, president of ARIES-TM, and the local startup community in the presence of Mr. Radu Ticiu, CEO of Timișoara Startup Hub.
Among the topics of discussion:
– government support projects for companies in the field of IT and electronics for national, local, regional development;
– support projects in product promotion and internationalization;
– how do we better promote the IT industry as a product destination and outsourcing?
– human resources – a current problem of local and regional IT companies;
– international success models: can they be applicable to us as well?
– proposals and suggestions.
It would be helpful if you answered by until April 4, 2016, 4:00 p.m., in order to guarantee a professional experience.
The contact person is:
Codruţa Nicolescu Pacso, Business Days, mobile 0758-080 871
Mariana Rus, ARIES-TM, mobile 0734-006 998.