Tuesday, February 26th, 3 p.m., the Romanian Association for Software and Electronics Industries - Timisoara Branch and Timişoara Software Business Incubator will organize an information session on the opportunities opened by EU funded programs for IT&C micro-enterprises and SMEs.
Representatives of Romanian Ministry for Communication and Information Technology, West Romania Regional Development Agency, experts and practitioners will approach topics like:
- main active financing programs,
- projects' and applicants' eligibility,
- best practices in application elaboration,
- securing project co-financing,
- detailed information sources,
- possible project roles for IT&C companies (main applicant, partner, product and services provider).
Each of the presentations will be followed by a session of questions and answers, and the program of the event will provide time for informal discussions.
The participation fee amounts 30 RON per person. ARIES-TM and the incubated companies' representatives will benefit a 33% refund.
The event will take place at the Timisoara Software Business Incubator, on Republicii Blvd, no. 9, 3rd floor.
For registration and additional information, please contact the organizers: Ms Codruţa Nicolescu, Executive MBA (ARIES-TM, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0356420444) or Mr. Andrei Deheleanu (Timişoara Software Business Incubator, email@example.com, 0356401222).